Wednesday, January 13, 2016

From Bangkok to Phuket - Day 4


Day 4 - 28/12/2015

-- Swimming pool view from apartment --



Mns and Vedhu went to gym and pool.

-- MNS on pool deck after swim --
After Mns came from gym, he went to electronic market with Srini garu.  Rathna and I took kids to Breakfast in Ibis. 
-- Biscuit house on Breakfast table @ Ibis -- 

We returned to apartment and started packing for Pukhet. Mns bought few electronic gadgets for me & Vedhu. Hired taxis and left to airport.  Rathna and I did some shopping at airport.

-- At Bangkok airport --

I bought crystal bracelets for all my female family members. From airport to Pukhet Centara grant Resort took 3 hrs due to traffic. Went out for dinner but we found only few places for veg dinner. Vedhu went out and explored places in resort. We went to bed early as we were planning for a big day tomorrow.

No comments: