Friday, April 29, 2016

Day 3 - Bali - Nusa Dua


Nusa Dua


Nusa Dua is a place full of adventure. Out of all, Mns and Vedhu picked para sailing and booked me for ocean walk. It is very expensive adventure for me as I never been inside water above my knee. I got changed and went outside to see Vedhu and Mns. Both of them were very happy but I was very nervous. A boat came and picked me to middle of the ocean. There were 6 more passengers along with me all of them in pairs. I was the only one who went alone. After reaching the middle of the ocean, we were shifted to another boat where some people gave us water and one by one getting ready for putting oxygen helmets. All of them left as I choose to leave last. I went and stepped 3 steps down and came back. After 10 mins I asked them if I can try again. They put me oxygen helmet and I started going slowing inside the water. I went under water for 8-9 steps and a big tied came. I was unable to breath (may be due to fear of water) and I claimed all the stairs I went down in 3 seconds.








I did not go for ocean walk but I got good experience on how it will be under water. For a first timer I think I did a good job. If Vedhu or Mns were with me I would have 100% done the walk. I have no regrets instead I was very happy for my courage to try and go at least few steps inside water.




Came back to beach, had shower, changed cloths and met Vedhu and Mns. From there we started on touring. On our way we had coconut water.

No comments: