Wednesday, October 17, 2007

2nd day in Wellington

I was amazed to see the sunrise from waters and between mountains. I wish I could be an artist to draw the picture that I saw. Never mind I captured that view in my eyes. We went to meet Mark and Leanne by walk from ‘Basin reserve’ – international cricket ground. It is very small ground when compared to Adelaide but we got chance to walk around the ground. Met Leanne in church and did not get to spend much time with them.

Went on cable car which is from mount top to city center. It hardly took 4 min in cable car which may take more than 25 min on road.

Afternoon we went around city and the evening Prasad and myself went for a long walk around the coast and saw sunset while Vedu is playing in skateboard park. Had dinner and went to Rush Hour 3 movie.

We went back to hotel to pack for tomorrow early morning flight to Auckland.

1 comment:

Srini said...

Very short day in Wellington ha..
Yes it is a very nice town. I felt it is more beautiful than Auckland. And you said you liked the sun rise. For your information sun raises every between mountains in Adelaide as well but since prasad is not there you are not looking at the beauty. Like ears eyes have also selective viewing. At the end, when you are in romantic mood, everything looks beautiful isn't it?
Srini